Sunday 20 May, 2007

Vacations!

well!, i guess I'll welcome my self to the world of blogging!, wasn't really to keen but since i am in the throes of unemployment i say to my self why not?

i am 20 friggin years old now. Wow! 20 years have passed in my life, right from kindergarten up to graduating! years have passed, exams have come and gone, birthdays have rolled on, lectures after lectures and some more!, tuition's, bunking every damn thing related with schooling. Exams yes!...the dreaded exams! Exams would usually be moments of agony and stress. As for me, i never really managed to finish my portion ever for any subject or for any exam in my life. Although i did manage to out do my self in each exam that came along moreover i had also perfected the art of copying :p. Exams were usually followed by Vacations! and big huge smiles on every1s faces partly because exams had just finished and also because of the impeding leisure and party time!!!!!! \m/!

Vacations were time away from school, pleasure trips or even a trip abroad.

My Vacations were mixture of pure bliss and some rather vague and dragging or u can say plain bout boring moments. Moments of sheer agony and pain to moments of laughter fun and games

Yes Vacations have been a mixed bag of emotions for me!...i still remember growing up as a shy and timid child only mixing around with close friends used to have a tough time during vacations in the early years. My holidays back then say wen i was like 6-10 year olds were quiet a riot but with only close friends. Ours was a gang of 5 me, Akshay, Allen, Ameya n usually the 5th was either Dipayan or Bharat. We did all weired stuff during our vacations or we thought 'twas weired for our age i.e. climbing tress just to hide during hide and seek, playing cricket from 11 in the morning until 2 and then again in the evening at 5, when it was dark we played cricket under the tube light ha ha!...those were mad days. My dad, whenever he was around, always took me out for a ride in his new Maruti 800 back then. We usually ended up going for drives to Virar lake, Powai lake, Aarey Colony or the National Park, i still remember every afternoon whenever he was in Bombay we the awesome twosome headed out for drives. He liked driving i just liked sitting in the front seat of a car, oh well the thought of sitting in a car just excited me

As time passed by i entered my adolescence vacations passed by, i was never a guy to take up hobbies during vacations(oh how! wrong was I!) i usually ended up playing down in our apartment wasting time!..lol. However i was still a back bencher and less than confident kid. I sure as hell couldn't speak for nuts in public, basically my public speaking sucked, u can i was confined to the world just in my building. So this one vacation i guess after my std 8 exams my mother decided to enroll me in this public speaking class in gyan ashram opposite our building. I really thought that this would be boring and stupid, i mean i thought i was OK just a little shy thats it. So bang on first day i get a shock this isn't actually a personality development workshop it is an acting come personality development class heh heh!...man back then standing on stage let alone acting was difficult enough. I came home and fought with my parents to get me out of there, i felt pathetic after day 1 it self. But the teacher there was adamant so i went along! n there u have it! 2months later i was completely re-born confident, smart and witty heh heh...i also discovered this hidden talent in me acting!, i ended up wining quiet a few awards down the years as well.

Years rolled on, vacations rolled on, time was spent now in usually taking up a hobby which ended up being acting/dramatics. Friends grew up in ventured out or shifted in other localities or went abroad. Time playing was taken over By time spent on the pc usally playing games and chatting and hence becoming fat!...:p....

My current vacations although not even a month has passed have been the most boring and painful times.
I am currently doing nothing except for typing meeting friends and physical excericises gymming and yoga.
I say painful because i am on the verge of splitting with my girl friend of 1 year whom i love very much! but there are circumstances one really cant control. Right now i working on my health and waiting for the art of living course for which i have enrolled to commence!...i would wish to start working but only after AOL!....this one month has really taken a toll on me mentally. Emotional Control is the name of the game!...


Well this was my 1st blog nothing great but hey when u begin at the bottom, there is only way to go that is above!!..

HAPPY BLOGGING FCKERS!!!! :)